3 Things No One Will Tell You About Coco Gauff Parents

Coco Gauff Parents & Ethnicity:– Coco Gauff is a very famous American Tennis Player. She has ranked in the top 100 of the Women’s Tennis Association (WTA) has the singles ranking of world no. 19 as of 13 September 2021 and has ranked no. 19 in doubles as of 8 November 2021. She has become the first teenager and youngest player to ever win the Mubadala Citi DC Open in August 2023.

Here you know all the details of Coco Gauff Parents, Wiki, Biography. Who is Coco Gauff? 

Coco Gauff US OPEN 2023

Coco Gauff is competing at the US OPEN 2023 where she won the round of 16 at the Arthur Ashe Stadium on 4 September 2023 and will play in the quarter-final against J. Ostapenko on 5 September 2023 in the women’s singles event.

3 Things No One Will Tell You About Coco Gauff Parents

Coco Gauff Parents – Coco Gauff was born to Candi “Odom” (Mother) and Corey Gauff (Father). Her parents are from Delray Beach, Florida. Her father was a professional basketball player at Georgia State University.

Her father trained Coco to become a professional tennis player. Her father learned tennis from a man Old Whiskey. He played his role as a sports coach to Coco. Coco’s mother was a track and field athlete.

Candi represented Florida State University and was renowned then as she won. Candi was the Florida state champion in the heptathlon at Atlantic High School.

Coco’s parents got married on 13 January 2001 and they will celebrate their 23rd wedding anniversary in 2024. They celebrated their 19th wedding anniversary in 2020 and Coco’s mother posted a photo in honor of her 19th anniversary on her Instagram where she captioned,

“19 years and counting. Happy Anniversary to us. You and I already know the value we bring to each other and to our family. I love you, I love us, I love our life together. Happy Anniversary!”

Coco has 2 younger brothers as her sibling. Her brother’s name is Codey is 4 years old and Cameron is 9 years old. 

Coco credits her success to her parents. She told reporters in 2019,

“My dad told me I could do this when I was eight, and obviously, you never believe it.”

She also added,

“The biggest thank you to my parents. My mom, I love you so much for being my emotional support. He’s the reason why I’m here today. He’s the reason I play tennis. He’s the reason why I believe I can do this.”

Her father told Teen Vogue,

“When it comes to something like tennis, [Coco] works hard. This is not an accident. She might be overnight popular, but she’s not an overnight success.”

Once, Coco’s father Corey told the New York Times,

“I think it helps parents when they have played as high as college or even pro. You better understand the process, and so you don’t get too jittery about it. You don’t feel like you’re running out of time, so you are not rushed. You kind of meet your kid where they are at.”

Father NameCorey Gauff
Mother NameCandi “Odom”
Brother2
SisterN/A
EthnicityBlack
NationalityAmerican

Coco Gauff Parent’s Nationality

Coco Gauff parent’s nationality is American.

Coco Gauff Parents Profesion

Coco Gauff’s father is a former Olympic athlete but her mother was on the track and field team at the Florida State University. Her heptathlon performance is considered one of the best scores in FSU history in 1991.

Coco Gauff’s Parent’s Ethnicity

Coco Gauff’s parent’s ethnicity is Black.

Coco Gauff Wiki, Biography

Coco Gauff was born on March 13, 2004, in Atlanta, Georgia. She is well known for her full name Cori “Coco” Gauff. She is 19 years old as of 2023. 

She went to study at Private High School after that she completed her higher education at Atlanta University.

In this blog, you read all the details of Coco Gauff Wiki, Biography, Age, Parents, Ethnicity, Wife, Career, Net Worth & More.

Coco Gauff Parents

Coco Gauff Wiki, Biography, Age, Boyfriend

Real/Full NameCori “Coco” Gauff 
ProfessionAmerican Tennis Player
Nick NameCoco Gauff
Age19 years 
Date Of Birth/BirthdayMarch 13, 2004
Religion/CasteChristianity
Zodiac/Sun SignPisces
NationalityAmerican
Birth PlaceAtlanta, Georgia 
ResidenceAtlanta, Georgia 
Marital StatusUnmarried
BoyfriendNot Committed
ChildrenNone
School NamePrivate High School
CollegeAtlanta University

Coco Gauff Age, Biography

Coco Gauff is 19 years old as of 2022. Her zodiac sign is not known. Her religion is Christianity. She was born in Atlanta, Georgia, and currently lives in the same place with her family. 

Coco Gauff Boyfriend

Coco Gauff’s marital status is uncovered. She is single or not. She did not show her personal information. 

Coco Gauff Ethnicity, Nationality

Coco Gauff‘s ethnicity is Black. She holds American nationality.  

Coco Gauff Height, Weight

Coco Gauff’s height is 5 feet 9 inches and her weight is around 55 kg.

Coco Gauff Career

Coco Gauff started her career at the age 4 years old by watching Serena Williams on television. She won the 2009 Australian Open.

Coco was played in the ITF Women’s Circuit in May 2018  first time by qualifying in the $25K event at Osprey and winning the match. 

Coco played at the 2019 Linz Open at the age of 15 her first WTA singles title. She has victory over 3 WTA doubles titles along with tennis player Caty McNally.

She played in the Wimbledon 2019 and wins by defeating Venus Williams. She played in the 2017 US Open and 2018 French Open as a junior and has victory over the McNally in junior Grand Slam singles title and became world no. 1 junior in the world.

She won her doubles title at the 2018 US Open by defeating McNally and played in the Miami Open in March 2019 at WTA Tour.

She won the 2019 Wimbledon Championships by qualifying and reached the third round of the US Open. She has won the prize money of US$2,498,138 for her tennis career.

Coco Gauff Net Worth

Coco Gauff’s net worth is approx $1-5 million.

Read also: Mateo Joseph Fernandez Wiki

Coco Gauff Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin

Instagram

Twitter

Facebook

Linkedin

YouTube

FAQ About Coco Gauff Parents

Q.1 Who is Coco Gauff?

Ans. Coco Gauff is an American tennis Player.

Q.2 Who are Coco Gauff’s parents?

Ans. Coco Gauff’s mother’s name is Candi and her father’s name is Corey Gauff.

Q.3 Who is Coco Gauff’s Height?

Ans. Coco Gauff’s Height is 5 feet 9 inches.

Q.4 What is Coco Gauff’s Age?

Ans. Coco Gauff’s age is 19 years old as of 2022.

Q.5 What’s the name of Coco Gauff’s Nationality?

Ans. Coco Gauff has American Nationality.

Q.6 Where was Coco Gauff Born?

Ans. Coco Gauff was born in Atlanta, Georgia.

ncG1vNJzZmikkamytMDIp5mopJyuxLC7w2eaqKVfmLyku4ygmK6elmK9or7Ep6usZw%3D%3D